Monday, November 24, 2014

One sunny morning I went fishing with my dad. It was an awesome fishing trip. Before we started up the USS vessel. Thats what i call it. I reminded my dad to put on a lifejacket. but he said rapidly "nonononono" but i insisted he wore a lifejacket. So he did. I felt happy about that. We were on the open sea's looking for a spot to fish at. Every time we put our lines into the water the snapper ripped our hooks right off. It was a pain in the ass to put new hooks on the end of the fishing line. We had to focus so hard to do it.


Two hour after a long wait we finally caught three fish that came up out of the water and my dad said we could take them home but I wanted to measure them myself . I found out that my dad lied to me, they were to small. So I gently pick them up with a wet towel and placed them down in the water. Whoosh they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment